Send us your best shot capturing the essence of a festival and win an all-expense paid trip to Macao for a photography shoot with the National Geographic Traveller India team (photographer & writer) between 2-6 December 2016.
Send in a photograph you have taken of any festival, from anywhere in the world. Submit your photograph to email@example.com with MACAO PHOTO CONTEST in the subject line and include your name, address, and telephone number.
All photos must be submitted by 20 November 2016.
1. By entering the competition you agree to be bound by its terms & conditions.
2. The competition is open to Indian residents 18 years or over. Employees of National Geographic Traveller India, its regular contributors, and those working with the parent company Amar Chitra Katha Private Limited (“the Company”) are not eligible to participate.
3. The competition launches on November 11, 2016 and closes on November 20, 2016.
4. Your personal data may be used for promotional or marketing purposes.
5. The decision of the Judges shall be final and binding. The prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. If the Winner is unable to claim the prize for any reason, or we are unable to make contact despite reasonable effort, we reserve the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner. In such a case, the first winner will not be eligible for the prize any longer and the Company will not be liable.
7. We reserve the right to change any of the rules of this competition while it is running if it appears appropriate to do so, including extending the closing date.
8. The competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to the competition are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai only.
9. Copyright: All entrants agree to grant permission to use submitted work for promotional purposes only in electronic media, printed materials, or advertising. The participant will be given credit if and when their work is used.
10. The winner must have a passport valid for six months and be free and able to travel to Macao on the dates decided by Macao Tourism. These dates and plans are neither flexible nor negotiable.
Hey there! Like what you see (or not)? Tell us what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.